PLANNING AND DEVELOPING ENGAGING AND MEANINGFUL CLASSES
8 HOURS COURSE IN STREAMING
Date | November 23 to 26, 2020 (4 days)
Time | 9.00 to 11.00
Platform | Zoom (*All sessions will be recorded. The recording and materials will be sent to the participants..)
Today more than ever we are living moments of change in which the use of new technologies makes it easier for us to continue teaching and learning.
We receive constant information about issues that students have to maintain motivation, attention and learning through the digital method and also about the difficulties in explaining and being comfortable with this format that teachers experience.
That is why at Sinews we want to make this 8-hour online course available to educational institutions and to teachers of all levels to help incorporate neuroscience concepts into online learning and learn to use digital tools to improve attention. , involvement and motivation in digital classrooms. This change is here to stay and we must learn to live with it, to make our students learn but also to make teachers enjoy it.
E-learning: Abilities and Strategies
- 0. Identifying your personal strengths, the purpose of your course and your E-LEARNING STYLE
- 1. Creating/ Modifying your syllabus for e-learning classes
- Choosing topics and defining your purpose
- Online assessment strategies
- Ongoing feedback
- Planning your online classroom: Online communities
- 2. Neuroscience and e-learning
- Working memory
- Long-term memory
- Attention and motivation
- Emotion & e-learning
- 3. Active learning methodologies in digital courses
- The flipped classroom
- The use of 2.0 techs: media, blogs...
- Digital storytelling for long-term learning
- Streaming classes vs. Filmed lessons: how to prepare each of them.
- 4. Within your online class
- Communication and relationships
- Dealing with different attitudes to e-learning
- Using technology to engage students with different interests and skills
- Time management: Ideal duration of classes, videos and podcast and ideal format for attention maintenance and deep learning.
Digital tools will be showed in each topic of the course and depending on the virtual campus of the institution.
Some of these digital tools:
- Moodle & Adobe Connect
- Google classroom
- Páginas web colaborativas
Who will be in charge of this training?
Leticia Martínez Prado,
in addition to working as a psychologist and coach at SINEWS, has extensive experience as a professor, teaching courses such as Psychology in the workplace and New Technologies & Wellbeing for health, education and companies at institutions such as Syracuse, Minnesota University and IE University.
She was also responsible for CUNEF counseling and mentoring department. All these experiences and her training in new technologies and neuro-education have made her experience first-hand the difficulties of students and teachers in learning and in the digital transformation.
€80 (VAT included)
*25% price discount for Psychology or Master de Psícologia General Sanitaria students. Please provide your student ID number when signing up.
Payment through PayPal