Legal Notice and Information on the Conditions of Use of the Website
In compliance with the duty of information pursuant to article 10 of the Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and E-Commerce Services, SINEWS, S.L., acting as the owner of the website WWW.SINEWS.ES, hereby records:
1. Identification data
- Corporate name: SINEWS, S.L.
- Registered address: CALLE SAGASTA 16, BAJO DCHA - MADRID
- CIF [Tax Identification Number]: B85431153
- Details for the registration on the Business Registry of Madrid: Volume 25,722, Folio: 74 Section: 8, Sheet: M-463633 Registration: 1.
This information comprises and regulates the conditions of use, the liability limitations and the obligations that the users of the web page published under the domain name WWW.SINEWS.ES assume and undertake to respect.
3. Users | Conditions of use
- “Page”, WWW.SINEWS.ES domain placed at the disposal of Internet Users.
- “User”, natural or legal person who uses or browses the Page.
- “Content”, pages that constitute the whole WWW.SINEWS.ES domain, which comprise of the information and services SINEWS, S.L. provides Internet Users with. They contain the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logotypes, technology, links, textures, illustrations, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design, source codes and, generally, any kind of material contained on the Page.
- “Hyperlink”, technique that enables the User to browse different Web pages, or the Internet, by clicking on the text, icon, button or indicative that contains the link.
- “Cookies”, technical means of "tracing" and tracking websites browsing. They are small text files written on the User's computer. This method has implications for privacy, therefore SINEWS, S.L. shall give due and proper notice when implemented on the Page.
If the User does not agree to the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he/she shall not use the Page.
4. Use of the website
WWW.SINEWS.ES provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, "THE CONTENT") owned by SINEWS, S.L. The USER assumes liability for using the web.
Some pages of the Website (WWW.SINEWS.ES) may allow participation by commenting. Thus, any user can send texts using the form available for that purpose. By sending said texts clicking on the corresponding link, the USER agrees and accepts to make proper use of the contents WWW.SINEWS.ES offers in its web and not to use them to:
(i) carry out activities that could be considered illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
(ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights.
(iii) Cause damages in the physical and logical systems of WWW.SINEWS.ES, its providers or third parties, introducing or disseminating computer viruses in the network or any other physical or logical systems capable of causing the aforementioned damages.
(iv) try to access and, therefore, use other users' email addresses and modify or manipulate their messages.
(v) In short, to respect the applicable legislation and the generally accepted moral standards and good practice, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
For this purpose, THE USER is obliged and undertakes to NOT use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, forbidden by the Legal Notice or by the current legislation, detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties or that in any manner can damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and other type of contents stored on any computer or on SINEWS, S.L. computers, other Users’ computers or any Internet users’ computer (hardware and software).
The USER forces himself and undertakes to not communicate, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Page, such as information, texts, data, contents, messages, graphics, illustrations, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logotypes, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes or any other material to which he/she has access as a User of the Page, included, but not limited to this list.
Accordingly, in compliance with the above THE USER shall not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise communicate publicly, transform or modify the Contents without express written consent given by SINEWS, S.L., holder of the corresponding rights, or unless it is legally permitted.
- Remove, manipulate or in any manner alter the "copyright" and other identifying information regarding the rights reserved by SINEWS, S.L. or its holders, the digital fingerprints and/or identifiers, or any other technical means provided for recognition.
- The User shall refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain Contents by any means or procedures other than those, on a case-by-case basis, provided for this purpose or indicated as serving this purpose on the web page where the Contents are found or, in general, any used regularly online for this purpose that do not pose any risk of damaging or rendering unusable the Page and/or Contents.
Likewise, THE USER acknowledges:
- That SINEWS, S.L. shall not be held responsible, in any way, for the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their own sole responsibility.
- That the user's comments do not represent the opinions of SINEWS, S.L., its partners or employees.
- That SINEWS, S.L. does not guarantee, under any circumstances, the publication of content sent by users. To that effect, all comments received will be automatically revised by a spam filter and moderated, regarding its form, by a website administrator, who shall, in all cases, act in such a way that respects the democratic freedom of expression and information.
Likewise, SINEWS, S.L. reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions which infringe the respect towards the dignity of individuals, whether discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, against youth or children, public order or safety or which, in the company’s opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, WWW.SINEWS.ES shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users on the blog or other collaboration tools which can be created, in accordance with the applicable regulation.
as compulsory reading.
As a service for our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites which are not operated or controlled by SINEWS, S.L. For this reason, SINEWS, S.L. does not guarantee, nor holds liability of the legality, reliability, utility, veracity or curentness of the contents of these websites or their privacy practices. Please note that, before providing your personal data to websites other than WWW.SINEWS.ES, their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, those individuals who intend to establish hyperlinks between their Web page and ours (WWW.SINEWS.ES), must observe and comply with the following conditions:
7. Modification of the Legal Notice
- Prior authorisation shall not be necessary if the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but it shall not reproduce this in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink shall require express and unequivocal written authorisation from SINEWS, S.L.
- "Frames" shall not be created with or on the Web pages of SINEWS, S.L.
- False, inaccurate or offensive declarations or indications shall not be made regarding SINEWS, S.L., its managers, employees or collaborators, or individuals associated with the Page for any reason, Users of the Page, or the Contents provided.
- It shall not be stated or insinuated that SINEWS, S.L. has authorised the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or accepted, in any way, the Contents provided or made available to the Web page to which the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established shall only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the Hyperlink destination.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information and contents which are illicit and contrary to the generally accepted moral standards, good practice and public order, nor shall it contain any content contrary to any third-party rights of any type.
In order to improve the service of the website, SINEWS, S.L. reserves the right to make, at any moment and without the need for prior warning, modifications and updates to the information found on the website, its configuration and design and this legal notice, in addition to any other specific conditions. Therefore, THE USER should read the Legal Notice each and every time he/she accesses the Page.
8. Intellectual / industrial property
SINEWS, S.L. holds all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, alongside the elements contained therein (including images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands or logotypes, colour schemes, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs required for its operation, access and use, etc.). These belong to SINEWS, S.L. or its licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorised by SINEWS, S.L., shall be considered to be serious violation of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
THE USER commits to respecting the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights held by SINEWS, S.L. He/she shall view the elements of the web and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of his/her computer or any other physical means, provided that this is solely for his/her personal and private use. THE USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the pages of SINEWS, S.L.
All brands, trade names or distinctive marks of any kind appearing on the Page are the property of SINEWS, S.L. or, when applicable, of third parties who have authorised their use. It cannot be understood that the use of or access to the Portal and/or the Contents confers the User any right to the aforementioned brands, trade names and/or distinctive marks, nor can it be understood that any existing or potential exploitation rights for this Content have been granted to Users.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of SINEWS, S.L. or, as applicable, of third parties. Therefore, Intellectual Property rights are held by SINEWS, S.L. or by third parties who authorised their use, and they exclusively exercise the exploitation rights of this Content in any form, especially the rights to its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication are expressly forbidden, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, using any format or technical mean, without the authorisation of SINEWS, S.L.
The unauthorised use of the information contained in the Web, in addition to the violation of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of SINEWS, S.L. or third parties included in the Page who have granted contents, shall lead to the legally established liabilities.
SINEWS, S.L. is aware of the importance of the data protection, as well as THE USER's privacy, and, therefore, insists on that the “Cookies Policy”
10. Availability of the page
SINEWS, S.L. cannot guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors when accessing the Page or its Contents, nor that these Contents are updated, however, it shall make every effort to, as applicable, avoid, rectify or update them. Consequently, SINEWS, S.L. does not assume any liability for the damages of any kind caused to THE USER by errors or disconnections in the telecommunication networks which lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal's service before or during the provision of services.
SINEWS, S.L. excludes, with the exceptions covered by the current legislation, all liability for damages of any type which may be caused by the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and the Contents, by non-compliance with the usage expectations that users may have placed in the Page and the Contents.
The exclusive function of the Hyperlinks appearing on this Web is that of informing the user about other Webs containing information related to the subject. Said Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation.
SINEWS, S.L. holds no liability for the security errors which may occur or for potential damage caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in them, as a consequence of:
- The presence of a virus in the user's computer, used to connect to the services and contents of the website,
- Browser malfunctions or the use of non-updated browser versions.
SINEWS, S.L. holds no liability for the contents of these linked pages, for the functioning or the use of the Hyperlinks, nor for the result of said links, or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements which may cause alterations on the computer system (hardware and software), the user's document or files, excluding any liability for the damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
The access to the Page does not imply the obligation on the part of SINEWS, S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. Be that as it may, it is the User's responsibility, to use suitable tools for detecting and disinfecting harmful computer programmes, therefore, SINEWS, S.L. is not responsible for the possible security errors which may arise during the Page service provision, nor for possible damages which may be caused to the user's or third-party' computer systems (hardware and software), files or documents stored in them, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the user's computer, used to connect to the services and contents of the Web, a browser malfunctioning or of the use of outdated versions.
11. Quality of the Page
Given the dynamic and changing context of the information and services provided by the Page, SINEWS, S.L. makes every effort, but does not guarantee the full veracity, accuracy, reliability, utility and/or currentness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages comprising this Portal is only of an informative, advisory, informative and advertising nature. Under no circumstances do they offer nor involve binding or contractual commitment.
SINEWS, S.L. excludes all liability for the decisions made by THE USER based on this information, as well as for the possible typing errors this Page's documents and files may contain. The information is subject to possible periodic changes, without prior notice, of its content due to the expansion, improvement, correction or update of the Contents.
12. Availability of the Contents
Service provision for the Page and its Contents is, normally, indefinite in duration. Therefore, SINEWS, S.L. is authorised to terminate or suspend the service provision for the Page and/or for any of its Contents at any time. Wherever reasonably possible, SINEWS, S.L. shall give prior notification of the termination or suspension of the Page.
For all matters which may arise regarding the interpretation, application and compliance of this Legal Notice, as well as the claims which may derive from its use, all parties involved shall submit to the Judges and Courts of Madrid, expressly renouncing any other regional code of law which could apply.
14. Applicable Legislation
These conditions are governed by Spanish legislation.
All rights reserved to the author of the international intellectual property laws and treaties. Their whole or partial copy, reproduction or dissemination is expressly forbidden, by any means.