- 1999: Master´s Degree in Psychology (Complutense University of Madrid). License number of the Official College of Psychologists: M-17078
- 2006: PhD. in Psychology (Complutense University of Madrid), with honors
- 2001: Bacherlors Degree in Advanced Studies, as part of the program: Experimental Clinical Psychology (Complutense University of Madrid)
- 2003: Master in Health and Clinical Psychology (Complutense University of Madrid). With 700 hours of theory and work experience in health centres and the Clinic Psychology Unit of the Master
- 2007: Professional Course of Biofeedback Techniques (Biofeedback Spanish Center)
- 2010-2011: Curso de postgrado de Neuropsicología. Programa de Altos Estudios Universitarios. Curso de la Universidad Europea Miguel de Cervantes. 375 horas lectivas
- 2013-2014: Curso de Experto en Terapia de parejas. Colegio Oficial de Psicólogos de Madrid. 100 horas
- Psychologist of adults and teenagers. Cognitive-behavioural assessment, diagnosis and treatment mainly anxiety disorders, mood disorders and pathological gambling. Madrid. (9 years)
- Teacher of Psychology (in Engish). Preparation and teaching of the subject Drugs and Behaviour at Saint Louis University. Madrid Campus. (6 months)
- Psychologist of university students. Psychological intervention (assessment, diagnosis and treatment) with university students with adaptation disorders, anxiety disorders, substances abuse and mood disorders. Saint Louis University. Madrid Campus. (2 months)
- Resident psychologist in the Health and Clinical Psychology Unit of Complutense University of Madrid. With tasks of assessment, diagnosis and treatment of the different psychological disorders, elaborating clinical reports and involvement in clinical sessions. (3 months)
- Psychologist specialized in women. Design and application of a cognitive-behavioural group treatment program for Panic disorder with/without Agorafobia. Madrid. (9 months)
- Colaborations with Associations of pathological gamblers. Madrid (ATEJ Y AMAJER). (24 months)
- Field researcher for a Quality Study of the Post-Graduate Degrees of Complutense University of Madrid. (2 years)
- Psiquiatrist assisstant. With tasks of assessment and application of relaxation programs to the patients in the PsychiatricUnit. Hospital del Aire, Madrid. Practicum. (1 month)
- Voluntary assistant with psychotic patients. Madrid Society of Families with Schizophrenic Members (AMAFE). (1 year)
Fernández-Alba, A., Labrador, F.J., Rubio, G., Ruiz, B., Fernández, O. y García, M. (2000). Speech analysis of pathological glamers gamblers during slot-machine gambling: descriptive study. Psicothema,
Rubio, G; Fernández-Alba, A.; Labrador, F.J., Salgado, A. y Ruiz, B. (2002). Arousal assessment during gambling with slot machines with a prize: comparative analysis of a sample of pathological gamblers and a normal sample. Análisis y Modificación de Conducta.
Labrador, F.J., Crego, A. y Rubio, G. Clinical experimental methodology applied to post-traumatic stress: assessment and treatment of a case. Acción Psicológica,
2 (3), 253-268.
Fernández-Alba, A., Labrador, F.J., Rubio, G., Salgado, A., y Ruiz, B. Comparative pre and post-treatment study of physiological and subjective arousal during slot-machine gambling in pathological gamblers versus a control group. Addictive Behaviours.
“Irrational verbalizations in pathological gamblers of slot machines with a prize". Paper presented in the II Congress of the Clinical Psychology and Psychopathology Spanish Association.
Murcia, on March 25-27, 1999.
“Irrational verbalizations modification in pathological gamblers of slot machines with a prize". Paper presented in the II Congress of the Clinical Psychology and Psychopathology Spanish Association.
Murcia, on March 25-27, 1999.
"Level of arousal during gambling with slot machines with a prize: comparative study in a gamblers' sample versus a normal sample ". Paper presented in the III Latin-American Congress of Psychology.
“Cognitive distortions in a pathological gamblers' sample versus a normal sample during gambling with slot machines with a prize". Paper presented in the III Latin-American Congress of Psychology.
"Pathological gambling: efficiency of individual and group therapeutic programs". Paper presented in the XXXIII National Congress of the National Council for the Education and Psychological Research.
Veracruz (México), on May 17-19, 2006.
- Terminal patient and geriatric patient course, Child sexuality course (0-6 years old), Educational orientation course to face the failure at school. UCM.
- Introduction to SPSS course (statistical package). UCM.
- Basic training course for voluntary work with drug-addicts and Work and Social Issues Ministry.
- Panic disorder and phobias course.
- Social Anxiety course: description, assessment and treatment Relaxation techniques course. Rebull Psychology Clinic 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996.
- 2006. Six months in Cambrigde for an English course at the Anglia Polytechnic University and Studio School of English, Cambrigde.
- 2003. One month intensive English course at Saint George I.S., London.
- Two years English course in Quick Center, Madrid.
- 2002. Advanced user of Word, Power Point, Excel, Access y SPSS (statistical analysis).